Hola:
Una infografía sobre sobre los diseñadores gráficos. Vía
Un saludo
Archivado en: Diseño, Infografía Tagged: Diseño, Infografía
from TICs y Formación http://ift.tt/RcJSL6
via Alfredo Vela Posteado por www.bscformacion.com
Hola:
Una infografía sobre sobre los diseñadores gráficos. Vía
Un saludo
Hola:
Una infografía sobre el Vehículo eléctrico en España. Vía
Un saludo
$1,700 is a reasonable price for a nice Kenmore washing machine that cleans your family’s clothes. It is not a reasonable price for an automated Kenmore nightmare machine that rips your family’s clothing apart while washing them. Yet that was the ordeal of one family living near Sacramento, California whose washer still didn’t work after eight repairs. Eight.
When we say “recalled,” we mean “recalled.” Back in December 2012, we included this model of washer in our Recall Roundup, noting that the machines “machines may shake excessively and rampage around the room.” We weren’t exaggerating. Hundreds of thousands of LG and Kenmore washers had this issue, and the official remedy was to dispatch a repair technician to fix it. Great.
That wasn’t the only problem that this family had with their machine, though. It did shake violently, as the recall notice warns, but also ripped apart their clothes at the seams. Sears has made eight attempts at fixing this washer. After multiple repairs for the same issue, shouldn’t they just replace it with a comparable, non-clothes-destroying washer?
Nope. Well, not until the media gets involved. After CBS Sacramento consumer reporter Kurtis Ming intervened on the family’s behalf, a customer service bigwig at Sears promised to replace the family’s washer.
Echoing the experiences of many upset Sears customers who write to Consumerist, the machine’s owner told Ming, “I will take the machine, but I will never, ever, ever step foot in that store again.”
Call Kurtis: Store Won’t Replace Recalled Washer That Rips Clothes [CBS Sacramento]
The government is dividing up the reserve between two different spots, one close to the New York Harbor and another in New England, reports the Los Angeles Times. Each place will take half the barrels, which will work to provide temporary relief in case of “significant disruptions,” the Energy Department said.
Sen. Charles “Everyone Calls Me Chuck” Schumer says the region has wised up after Sandy unleashed her fury on the Northeast.
“The sudden, massive gas supply shortage after Superstorm Sandy resulted in interminable lines, panic, and delivered a gut shot to the region’s economy,” Schumer said in a Friday statement. “That’s why we called for regionally placed reserves.”
It’s not just that everyone decides to fill up on gas all at the same time — two oil refineries and more than 40 terminals had to close because of damage done by Sandy in the New York area. The days and weeks afterward weren’t much better, with many gas stations closed for up to a month.
U.S. to create gasoline stockpile in Northeast in case of storms [L.A. Times]
Are you a fan of the Red Headed Stranger? Do you have $65,000 and a driveway long enough to park a 1983 Eagle bus? Then, oh man, we know of a place where you can part with that money.
Over on Craigslist, there are a few hours left to put your name in consideration for the 31-year-old bus that the seller claims was once the roaming home to the man that made “On the Road Again” a household phrase.
“The bus gets 7mpg with the generator running,” reads the ad that is short on words but packed with photos. “The bus sleeps about 8+ just depending the situation. It has 4 A/C Units on the roof with heat as well.”
It was posted earlier this week and the owner had planned to end the bidding already. But he’s extended that deadline until what is either midnight tonight or midnight tomorrow night; it’s always hard to tell what exactly people mean when they list a 12:00 a.m. deadline.
Regardless, if you think you can outbid the current highest offer of $65K, head on over to the Craigslist listing and get in touch before some other Willie fan rolls off into the sunset in your wheels.
In what is believed to be the first consumer protection action taken by a state involving Kickstarter project, the attorney general for Washington state has filed suit against a company that raised $25,000 on the crowdfunding site but has allegedly failed to deliver anything to its backers or offer refunds.
The complaint [PDF] was filed earlier this week in King County Superior Court, naming a Nashville-based company and its president as defendants.
According to the suit, in the fall of 2012, the defendants ran a Kickstarter campaign to raise money to produce horror-themed playing cards. The initial fundraising goal was $15,000, with backers promised everything from one deck of the cards for pledges of $9 to sketches from the artist for pledges of $35.
After reaching that level in only a few weeks, the operators of the campaign added new rewards options. Eventually, the campaign raised $25,146 from a total of 810 backers. The campaign stated that backers would receive their rewards for supporting the project in December 2012, but the state says that, as of April 2014, not one of those hundreds of supporters had received anything or been offered a refund.
The campaign’s comment board has hundreds of complaints from backers who did not receive anything. The creators of the campaign have not posted any updates online since last July.
Washington AG Bob Ferguson alleges that the operators of the campaign violated the state’s Consumer Protection Act by taking backers’ money then failing to either deliver what they had paid for or offer them refunds.
The suit asks the court to compel the company to issue refunds to the backers, along with imposing a penalty of up to $2,000 per violation. Even that only applies to the 31 Washington residents who backed the campaign, that still adds up to more than double the amount of money the campaign took in via Kickstarter pledges.
“Consumers need to be aware that crowdfunding is not without risk,” Ferguson said in a statement to the Seattle Times. “This lawsuit sends a clear message to people seeking the public’s money: Washington state will not tolerate crowdfunding theft.”
In Troy, MI, residents are taking matters into their own hands in the creation of the new registry, reports CBS Detroit.
“It establishes a list that residents can sign their addresses up on,” the city clerk explained. “That list is given to any solicitors that are licensed by the city of Troy. It’s basically a list of addresses that are off-limits for solicitors.”
The program hasn’t been open for long but already 600 people have signed up, she says. While not everyone understands it completely, most people are grateful to keep the knockers away, she adds. Complaints abound in the spring when the days are longer as well.
“During the winter months they can only go until 6 o’clock and then during the summer it’s until 8 o’clock,” she said. “Personally, I don’t like having someone come to my door, you know, at almost 9 o’clock at night, asking if I want an estimate on my roof or something like that.”
Troy Creates ‘Do Not Knock’ Registry To Keep Pesky Solicitors At Bay [CBS Detroit]
Survey takers on the Comcast Insight Community website were faced this question about a $6 monthly fee for WiFi service. Comcast says the question should not have been posted to the site.
A Consumerist reader sent in the above screengrab of a question that popped up when taking a survey on the Comcast Insight Community website, which appears to be operated by market research company VisionCritical, but which does include Comcast branding.
The reader came upon this question that presents a statement that we assume many people would not be pleased to read:
“At the end of 2014, Comcast will be implementing a monthly $6 fee for WiFi hotspot access outside of your home… All XFINITY Internet subscribers will be charged this fee — you cannot opt out even if you do not currently use hotspots.”
The question our reader — and we — had immediately upon seeing this was whether this was asking for a reaction to a possible fee or if Comcast was trying to get a bead on how angry people would be when it does enact such a fee.
Since it’s a market-research survey, we hedged that it was more likely the former of those two options. However, in an effort to prove to Comcast exec Kevin Casey that we do care about truth and accuracy, we reached out to the company for clarification.
Eventually, Comcast did get back to us. According to a rep for the company, Comcast has “no plans to charge our customers for Xfinity WiFi service,” and that this particular survey should not have been posted to the Insight Community site as it had not been properly vetted by Comcast.
So there’s some good news for Comcast subscribers on a Friday — if your bill goes up, it’s not because of the company’s public WiFi network.
And since the survey company mucked up this question, we’ll do Kabletown a solid with a little market research of our own:
Rick and Cindy tell 20/20 in an upcoming episode that horns have been honking consistently over the years after a complicated real estate dispute back in 2007.
“In the beginning, it was 100 times a day,” he said, adding that it’s now settled down to once or twice a day. But he claims it happened so often, he can figure out if a car is an import or a domestic car now, just by how it sounds when it honks
See, at the time the house next door was sold, Rick ended up suing the then fire chief, whose family had owned the house for several generations. It was a complicated affair and the chief ended up winning, but by then it seems he was pretty ticked off at his now neighbor.
Rick claims the man and his family fought back by organizing a conspiracy of horn honking that has continued to this day, and has set up surveillance cameras to get an eye on all those who honk while driving past.
He’s now suing 40 alleged beepers, including his neighbors.
But his neighbors say they’ve got nothing to do with any conspiracy, that the couple’s son’s friends just blow the horn as a way to say goodbye. And even if a fire truck and others have been caught on tape honking outside the houses, the man blames his neighbors for bringing it upon themselves.
“Why wouldn’t you be against him … and what he is doing to everybody?” he told “20/20.” “Do you realize he has got 700 cases going to court?”
“If you beep your horn one time, he’ll take you to court,” his wife added.” “Just a regular beep or just to beep at the neighbors across the street, he’ll take you to court.”
For now the situation is unsolved, though 20/20 is promoting a “Peace and Reconciliation Barbecue” it invited all parties to, which of course it will air in the upcoming episode so we can all find out if hamburgers and hot dogs resolved everything.
Why Has This Man Been Honked at Over 5,000 Times? [ABC News]
Best Buy wants to stage a comeback, coaxing customers back into its stores with price-matching and promises of top-notch service. Maybe the most appealing idea that the chain has had is to transform itself into an electronics food court, featuring mini-stores from individual manufacturers. Last year, this plan started with Samsung and Microsoft, and next up are mini home theater stores from Sony.
Here’s a time-lapse video that Best Buy released this week of one of the new stores being set up.
The centerpiece, as you can see in the still from this video posted above, will be glorious new 4K higher-definition televisions. Most people who aren’t interested in Kevin Spacey’s pores probably aren’t ready for 4K yet, but the ministore will let consumers check them out.
“Sony’s 4K Ultra HD televisions have to be seen to be believed,” Best Buy chief merchandising officer Mike Mohan said in a statement released to media outlets. Yes, we’re fairly certain that’s how televisions work. “Our newly transformed home theater areas will, for the first time, allow customers to test, try and experience how all of the Sony products work together.”
The Sony mini-stores will roll out to 350 Best Buy stores. Meanwhile, elsewhere in the food court, Samsung already has mini-stores for its mobile gadgets, and plans to put home theater “experience” sections much like Sony’s inside 500 Best Buy stores.
Samsung, Sony carve out own ‘Experience’ spaces at Best Buy [CNET]
Best Buy to Offer Sony & Samsung Experiences [High Def Digest]